Wednesday 31 March 2010

A Rant For March

I've got nothing to say here; just decided to drop one before April...

I've been having a horrible time at work...maybe they should retitle my job description to The Ultimate Finisher...I am the one who has been saddled with vetting & giving go ahead to my boss for jobs some of my inefficient colleagues started, its frustrating me...so they come to explain to me like I should overlook their excesses...see me see motorcycle oh, na Baroque now dey put sand sand in their garri

*shakes head*

In the spirit of saving costs, I think I would spend far less time & less on petrol if I had a cash machine at my house...I cannot recount the number of times I visited the ATM machine, its high time they consider fitting one on my wall...

I met someone & after a few hours she described me as cool; I believe her, especially because I did nothing to gain the title...I think she's cool too

...over the past month, I have spent a minimum of 30minutes in the loo right after I get back from; this is one of those moments...

*pheeeeew*

The taxi drivers in Port Harcourt (& bus drivers too) should all be lined up & shot...I can't explain that bit further...they are the worst nuisances ever, its unbelieveable...Today, they say, ends the reign of Keke NAPEP in Port Harcourt...Praise be to Almighty God

I used to be afraid of horses because I didn't like the way they looked at me...now, no matter how strong they may be, I don't agree to them being whipped for nothing (yes, you, you know yourself)...Poor creatures...they should be left alone to grow their manes & eat green grass

*laughs*

My back is hurting here, from yesterday's workout
So I leave y'all now & run along

*inhales deeply*

Have yourselves a graceful Easter weekend

Jesus is Risen
Peace out

22 comments:

busybee said...

Could I possibly be first?

busybee said...

YES!!!!! First and 2nd!

busybee said...

And 3rd! All drivers in abuja should be shot. No one waits at intersections! Argghhh!

Myne said...

Pele about your job jare and as for the ATM, you must be rich then abi? LOL...

Fragilelooks said...

lol@cosmopolitandiva. D amt of road accidnts is rada increasin in abuja. STAY STRONG ON D JOB O. PERSONAL ATM???

Shubby Doo said...

wishing u a HAPPY Easter Baroque...Jesus is Risen indeed...Amen

ibiluv said...

pray tell....wetin u dey take the money do whey you dey take am small small????

just go bank comot big money and carry it around in your boot.......shikena

i wont be sad if the reign of okadas end in lagos

so u met her....how's she????

have a marvelous easter

bArOquE said...

~yes CosmoDiva, you're 1st, 2nd & 3rd...Abuja drivers do not know how to drive, simple & short

~MyneWhitman, rich ke? its the situation i have found myself, & its a mininum of 20big ones every other day...at this rate i will get poor rather quickly

~Fragilelooks, i dont even think we're having our fair share of those accidents *hisses*

~ibiluv, my former love...have a marvellous easter too

Molara Brown said...

You must be rich to want an ATM on your wall...Pele about your work...Have a lovely holiday

LucidLilith said...

LOL about ATM on the wall. Would it not be great when naija finally becomes a cashless society where we pay for everything with a card. But then again, isnt that an avenue for 419ish behavior. ATM in house = invitation for home robbery.

Porter deHarqourt said...

so you want those poor harmless drivers shot eh? talk about putting sand sand in garri.
lol you are such a ranter!

kmplx said...

good rant, B. relating to work one... we must be telekinesic. happy easter.

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL @ the way horses look at you. You should see me laughing me here. Biko, how do they look at you? Do you have some kinda resemblance?

Tehehehehe.

Ehen, and what do you do for 30 minutes in the loo??

bArOquE said...

~Lara, rick ko...maybe I should do what Ibiluv says, carry cash in my booth for whenever the need arises...happy easter to you

~LucidLilith, when naija becomes a cashless society is a nice dream...I would love that to death...but the thieves we have up there will never allow that come to pass

~Porter d'Harcourt, when last did this blog have the honour of your presence...you're welcome back...forget those bus/taxi drivers *hisses*

~kmplx, that na big grammar oh...Happy Easter joo

~Vera, most times I'm on the phone or just chilling, planning the rest of my day...about the horses, they look at me like they're about to attack...but now I can touch them without fear...heehee

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

sorry about the job stress oh!

Per ATMs in your house, abeg sign me up for that too when you get yours done.

lol!

NoLimit said...

Hope the job stess has eased off sir?!

The Activist said...

you forgot a lot going on here. This is April and I hope things have improved.

Queen of My Castle said...

Your bluntness always makes me laugh. Surely you are the personification of a sexy straight forward Scorpio. Loves it. LOL

Hope you're good. Oh, about the Steak and BJ thing...I got busy doing other things...school, mommy duty, work, LIFE.

Tyger said...

and how do horses look at you? perhaps you have something in common? *wink wink*

how ya doing mr. cool?

isha said...

hey hey. You've got mail - http://ishashotgist.blogspot.com/2010/04/excuse-me-stud-indulge-me.html

Mamarita said...

First timer here....Totally loving the blog BTW. I think all cab drivers should be lined up and shot in the head with a shotgun....or poisoned by their steering wheel! :)

I shall be back......

thebeath said...

l6z80j4s09 x9g34l2h74 b6j75e1x98 q3v00i3y61 i9c52h2b67 b7l89q8j21